
Kennedy and Andrea came home after 2 days in the hospital. Of course, we took lots of pictures - first bath, more pics with big sister, her first birthday cake, etc. Hope you enjoy!

Kennedy was bathed by a princess - aka Quinn dressed up like Aurora!

Quinn and Nanni create a birthday cake for the baby. Quinn quoted a big, long sentence for what she wanted written on the cake...Nanni managed to at least write "special Kennedy" - which was the main sentiment. The cake was designed by Quinn - who apparently was in the mood for candy corn.


3 comments:
I love candy corn! Great pictures!
What a great looking family - I know what I'm going to be carrying in my wallet now!
Seriously though, that Kennedy, what a cute baby! It's always a sigh of relief when your friend's kid turns out cute. It takes away those awkward moments. You know what I mean? :)
Well done!
how wonderful!!
Congratulations!!!
:)
Tifani
Post a Comment