Look at those big feet!
Getting ready to go home from the hospital
So precious, so beautiful, so happy for you all!!!Love you!
Oh my goodness! These are so precious and baby Kennedy is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her ;-)
These pictures are great. They made me smile. I'm so glad everything went well.
Etta told me how to find the pictures. They are great. I'm glad that all is well and that everything is good. All is well in PA with your cousins. I will show the pictures to Aunt Anna. Love Jo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So precious, so beautiful, so happy for you all!!!
Love you!
Oh my goodness! These are so precious and baby Kennedy is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her ;-)
These pictures are great. They made me smile. I'm so glad everything went well.
Etta told me how to find the pictures. They are great. I'm glad that all is well and that everything is good. All is well in PA with your cousins. I will show the pictures to Aunt Anna. Love Jo
Post a Comment