Friday, February 13, 2009

At the end of January I took the girls to Palmdale to visit my Dad, Tita and Erin. ,Chris wasn't able to join us this time, so it was our first "girls only" road trip. Kennedy got to meet "Tat" and their little dog "Casey" although we only got the pic with Tat. There was a lot of slobber involved (by both baby and dog) so we had to take the picture quick! Quinn loved playing with her Aunt Erin and really enjoyed exploring in Erin's new tree house.

The sleeping baby pic is Kennedy getting cozy with Chris' dad when they were visiting earlier in Jan. There's also a historical photo of Kennedy listening to the Inaugural speech...but she was more interested in her exersaucer. Kennedy liked her first Valentine Card from Jim and Karen. I have a funny video of her doing the "butt scoot" to try to reach the card that was laying just out of her reach, but so far I'm having trouble uploading it to my blog, so I'll keep trying.
































No comments: